Your privacy is important to Ashcourt. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Ashcourt collects, and the ways in which Ashcourt uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Ashcourt may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purposes of registering with the website, including name and email address
- information about transactions carried out over this website, including delivery addresses, full name and order history
- any other information that you send to Ashcourt
Using personal information
Ashcourt may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalise the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- send you marketing communications
Where Ashcourt discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Ashcourt may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Ashcourt will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Ashcourt will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Ashcourt is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.