The Ashcourt Group - Site Engineer
Check out this latest vacancy.
We are looking at recruiting an experienced Site Engineer, on a contract basis, to manage Setting Out Activities & QA on a New Design & Build Bio-waste Facility in rural Cheshire, programmed to run for 12 months.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record with working on similar Projects up to £10M and essential experience in reinforced structures.
Reporting to the Project Manager, keys responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- Establish Site Control.
- Overseeing Bulk Dig Operation and Re-profiling Works.
- General Setting out for Structures, Drainage & External Works
- Maintaining Site Records and communications between all parties involved.
- Assist with the Design process as it evolves through the project.
- Manage QA procedures on Site, regarding Civils activities.
Job Type: Contract
- SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme ) (Required)
- CSCS Card (Required)